This is a meme that I will participate in, via Janne.
The Playlist Meme
- Open up the music player on your computer.
- Set it to play your entire music collection.
- Hit the “shuffle” command.
- Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That’s right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It’s time for total musical honesty. Write it up in your blog or journal and link back to at least a couple of the other sites where you saw this.
- If you get the same artist twice, you may skip the second (or third, or etc.) occurances. You don’t have to, but since randomness could mean you end up with a list of ten song with five artists, you can if you’d like.
Here’s my list:
- Nightwish: Ever Dream
- Savatage: Taunting Cobras
- Kiss: Beth
- Twilightning: Plague-House Puppet Show
- Stratovarius: Babylon
- Metallica: Am I Evil?
- Rammstein: Heirate Mich
- Stratovarius: Eagleheart
- Dream Theater: Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence – I Overture
- Evanescence: Going Under
Considering that my MP3 collection has more Finnish music than anything else, it’s interesting that only four songs ended up on the list from Finnish artists. But that list does give a good overview of what I like listening to at work (or in front of the computer in general).